Bay Area Play Therapy Training offers postgraduate training/continuing education to inform and inspire your professional growth as a counselor/play therapist.
We will send your CE certificate to you within one week of receiving all required forms.
Life happens. Deadlines sneak up on us. Expedited service is available upon verbal request and verbal confirmation.
We are not responsible for knowing your state licensure requirements.
We suggest all licensed professionals check with their licensing authorities to determine if these CE programs will count toward your licensure/renewal requirements.
All programs that do not qualify for CE hours through APT, BBS, or NBCC are clearly identified in the description.
Look for, “*This program does not qualify for continuing education credit through (APT and/or BBS and/or NBCC).”
We offer continuing education (CE) opportunities:
- Live and in-person (Livermore, CA)
- Live online (Zoom)
- Live as a guest speaker at conferences and other venues
- Off-line pre-recorded webinars (learn at your own pace)
- Offline book studies (learn at your own pace)
To receive CE credit:
- Attend the entire workshop
- Online presence is monitored and may require you to have your camera on and participate in groups through breakout rooms
- Sign in and out of in-person events
- Complete any required post-test and evaluation forms
Bay Area Play Therapy Training has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7123. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Bay Area Play Therapy Training is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Bay Area Play Therapy Training, has been approved by APT as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, APT Approved Provider 19-581.
CAMFT Provider #047919 Susan Kelsey is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs and maintains responsibility for this program and its content.